Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Endorsement: Baxter of California


A few weeks back, I sang the praises of Baxter of California's Shave Formula.  This product is so good, it's inspired me to rethink my whole shave routine.  I've started using a Badger brush (an old J.Peterman purchase that's been sitting in my medicine cabinet for at least 10 years).  The combination of the brush and the shave formula provides a super close shave with little-to-no irritation.  I'm getting into the shaving ritual so much that I'm thinking about trading in my Gillette cartridge blade for the classic Double-Edge Safety Razor.  Also picked up Baxter's After Shave Balm and Oil Free Moisturizer.  Found them to be great, no-nonsense products.  Baxter's stuff is reasonably priced (compared to say, Kiehl's) and I dig the old-school, barber shop packaging.  Next time I'm in L.A., I plan on checking out the recently opened and very cool looking Baxter Finley, Barber and Shop.
Baxter of California is available at UNIONMADE.

No comments:

Post a Comment